8 stylish and functional backpacks
If you’re like me you are always searching for the perfect bag. You know that the perfect bag depends on your situation, your environment, and/or an event. My situation: I have 2 young kids, I’m a part-time fashion blogger My criteria: […]
If you’re like me you are always searching for the perfect bag. You know that the perfect bag depends on your situation, your environment, and/or an event.
My situation: I have 2 young kids, I’m a part-time fashion blogger
My criteria: functional, hands-free, and stylish.
ENTER MY LIST OF SUPER CUTE FUNCTIONAL BACKPACKS!
Clockwise from top left:
- Pixie & Mood Kim Backpack: This vegan-friendly design is my favourite. I own the grey version and it has surprised me with it’s durability. I usually opt for leather accessories (bags and shoes) because of the quality of the material but this backpack has been tossed, chewed, stepped-on and it is going strong! I’m seriously considering getting another colour.
- Matt & Nat Fabi: Matt & Nat is another Canadian company that kicks-butt at making durable, vegan-friendly designs that last. They also have beautiful purses and options for the guys in your life!
- Matt & Nat Chanda: This brand has sooo many backpack options that I just had to include another one! Seriously check out their entire collection because you will find something you LOVE at an affordable price.
- Kate Spade Watson Lane Hartley: I have a serious stripe addiction! If you are looking for a fun and graphic backpack enter the Watson Lane Hartley. This bag is nylon so it’s also perfect for the gym!
- Eleven Thirty Anni Large – Luxuriously local, this gorgeous backpack is an investment that’s well worth it. This style comes in small and large and in a variety of prints that you’ll be drooling over.
- Zara Classic Black Backpack – Borrow from the boys! One of my favourite tricks is to shop the men’s section especially when it comes to accessories. Check the men’s area next time you are in a trendy store and you’ll come away with some gorgeous items that will look great on you too! It’s also a great idea to buy the man in your life something that you can steal 😉
- Sole Society Kaili Backpack – This is a very pretty option that will work with any summer wardrobe! Light and bright with contrasting fabric where it matters, this bag will take you from city to beach easily.
- Zara Detailed Backpack – Finally, this wouldn’t be a post from me without a Zara item. They also have a lot of cute and affordable options that will add stylish points to any outfit.
Part of my ability to downsize to a smaller bag is that I make my toddler tote around her diapers! If there’s a mini me in your life these backpacks are too cute to resist:
Floppy-eared Backpack Anything functional that looks like an animal is my favourite! This bag is perfect for the bunny-lover in your life.
Boy’s Bucket Backpack If you have a little explorer in your life this neutral backpack has their name on it.
Raffia Pom-Pom Backpack: Trendy and oh-so-cute that I would wear this straw bag myself!